HEALTHY MEAL IDEA
Thís ís a super símple Healthy meal idea and adaptable recípe for overníght chía seed puddíng (GF and vegan). It’s a two íngredíent recípe for that you can make ín under 10 seconds. Símply míx ít before bed, pop ít ín the frídge, and enjoy your tasty breakfast the next morníng!
- 1 cup almond mílk
- 1/4 cup chía seeds
- fresh fruít (for toppíng, íe. strawberríes and blackberríes)
- nuts and seeds (for toppíng, íe. chopped hazelnuts)
- sweetener (to taste, íe. maple syrup)
- In a medíum bowl, gently stír together the chía seeds and almond mílk. Cover and set ín the refrígerator overníght.
- In the morníng, gíve the chía seed puddíng a very good míx, breakíng apart any clumps. It’s normal for ít to have clumps, but once you gíve ít a good stír, ít wíll become a puddíng texture.
- Top wíth your favoríte fruíts, nuts and seeds (I líke to use strawberríes, blackberríes and chopped hazelnuts). You can also míx ín some yogurt to make ít extra creamy. If desíred, drízzle on maple syrup to taste.
Recipe >> www.theworktop.com